The Sanctuary

At the epicentre of noise and distraction lies a Quiet. A place where thoughts find freedom, where words find meaning, where every second finds a purpose and every moment finds its place in the scheme of bigger things. Welcome to a consortium that will make you feel Alive. Welcome to a place that is 'Uniquely Yours'. Welcome to the Sanctuary...

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Icicle Man

Blood trickled out of every orifice after night-long blows.
It oozed out, flowed free and stayed a stain.
Tied upside down, I failed to feel my corporal frame.
No blood in my toes! Oh, but a bloody nose!
Bastards! Kicked my kid and raped my rose.
They cried in pain and called out my name.
I heard those cries but I was more than lame.
God! If thou exist, I pray, fuck my foes!
Witnessed by my eyes, on my conscience it grows.
What purpose of a candle if they blow away its flame?
Hell! No purpose of life! They killed my dainty dame
And does my child reap a bullet for what he sows?
Damn me, if I move on! I abhor any hope.
I’ll strangle myself, God give me enough rope.
- Faran Khan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home