The Sanctuary

At the epicentre of noise and distraction lies a Quiet. A place where thoughts find freedom, where words find meaning, where every second finds a purpose and every moment finds its place in the scheme of bigger things. Welcome to a consortium that will make you feel Alive. Welcome to a place that is 'Uniquely Yours'. Welcome to the Sanctuary...

Monday, May 22, 2006

All world is Hypocrite!

“To all those who’ve experienced it, freedom has a taste paramount beyond all wordly expressions. I am FREE beyond the shackles of misery.” blabbered a soul whom I know and respect. However, what he knew about freedom was, obviously, SHIT! However, he stumbled upon a very provoking thought while expressing his joy after completing his examinations. A wannabe reply that I came up with for the same goes something like, “Freedom is not an era after captivity or misery but an expression not by lesser means like words spoken or written, but by attitude shown by the true self that is pushed away due evils such as hypocrisy.”

I personally believe that everybody is a hypocrite in some way or the other. Everybody shows a different person to others than what he truly is. And this happens so often and so many times that it is almost instinctive for everyone now which has led him to forget his true self in the process. This more evident in the people who succumb to peer pressures and do things for acceptance. Every person who wants to acceptable and wants to be, to say, ‘Cool’ is a hypocrite. Even the acquaintance of this true-inner self is being far closer to freedom. What people deem as freedom is not as per my understanding.

When I meet my friends who are yet in the painful yet painless claws of relationships, I experience mixed emotions. Happiness because I am not in captivity or constraint of anyone nor am I answerable to the Hitlers of today’s times and sad because I pity them since they have yet not experienced the rudest of awakenings. The dictators piss me off very easily but at the same time they remind me of my days of misery. Now, I can proudly say that ‘been there done that’. I am out of the clutches of the witches who say that men are dominating and oppressive but follow the same practice but with a different technique.

For example, when I see my friends happily talking about their lucrative but enslaving work, I am happy. This is ruined when their so-called “girlfriends” call up just to keep a check on them. The lion of the jungle has suddenly become a small purring kitten that seems to chant the mantra “am sorry darling…” or “….but I love you so much”. Hypocrisy at its best!

Being an MBA aspirant, I caught this habit of observing all incidents of life from MBA perspective and getting as much Gyan as possible from one of my friend. So the gyan that I got by observing females was that they have some exceptional qualities. The teamwork that the “FEMALES” adopt is not human as it is simply universal in every sense of the word. They are very creative at destroying people’s lives by means of new strategies every time. Everyone is a mastermind of some new ploy against “MANkind”. They share unity in diversity to extents that exceed beyond India’s cultures.

They also set the standards for being confused but their unbelievable skills to dominate every situation, still prevails. Even if they do not know what to do, which is most of the times, they will accept that they do not understand anything, which is the good part, but turn things around to show that they derived at the solution even if the male counter-part has derived it. Moreover, this process is so beautifully manoeuvred that the male counter-part, dumb-founded, believes that she gave the solution. Remarkable is the word that comes to ones mind after observing such skills. ‘Unbelievable’ just a synonym.

By now all of you’ll reading this must have started thinking of me either as gay or a guy who hates females to the core. So the next paragraph is for those of you who think I am different.

However, it is also true that life without these dictators is very tough and when alone one tends to miss being oppressed. It is impossible to have a life without them but it is also very interesting to imagine a world without them. Silence, Peace and FREEDOM!!! Also a world full of gays who would die masturbating even before the end of that week (hypothetically).

Nonetheless, females are very understanding, for those things that they do understand, and guys just can’t do without them. I am single, peaceful and free but that’s all there is to my life. Despite knowing all these things about females am still in search of that special someone with a hope that some such female does exist. (Hypocrisy again-Damn!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sancturian said...

ahh....so the renegade expresses his vision....welcome my friend tho i m not too sure wat to make of it cuz i ve not been in a relationship till now....but still this is worthy advice..
(rolling in....) Pride

11:33 AM  
Blogger dhruvster said...

Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.
The dearest ambition of a slave is not liberty, but to have a slave of his own.
Remember In the country of the blind the one-eyed man is king.

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home