The Sanctuary

At the epicentre of noise and distraction lies a Quiet. A place where thoughts find freedom, where words find meaning, where every second finds a purpose and every moment finds its place in the scheme of bigger things. Welcome to a consortium that will make you feel Alive. Welcome to a place that is 'Uniquely Yours'. Welcome to the Sanctuary...

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Marshmallow clouds! :D


Saw these heavenly, white, marshmallow-like clouds on my way home today. I stopped, gazed insanely for a few moments & since the people around me already thought of me as a 'girl who has never seen clouds before', I couldn't resist going a step further & immortalizing the breathtaking view in a lens..(if that made any sense..) (well, at least that rhymed :P)

After all, how often do we Mumbaikars get to see pure, milky white clouds in a perfectly blue sky, making a backdrop for the building of a gothic church, eh?
It was amazing I tell you!
(hmm..some good clouds make for awesome pics, isn't it?)

Cheers \m/, (+.+) ,\m/
Stardust

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home